As of May 25th 2018, the following procedures will apply to the data you submit to Yellowfish Travel, Lda websites (public and/or private access).
Data, means name and/or surname, e-mail address, mobile/telephone phone (number and/or voice), pick up and/or drop off location, flight details and number of passengers, all or part of these items that identifies you or that are identifiable. You, means the client who requests the service or who is served with the service. We, us, means Yellowfish Travel Lda, company that owns your data. Service, it's the transport from point A to point B.
- We do not share your data to third parties, unless it's mandatory to provide the service you have requested to us or through third parties (agents) or you have given us consent to share (art. 4.11).
- In the event we have to share the information, the only data that we share will be:
- Lead passenger name
- Pick up location, date and time
- Drop off location
- Booking reference
- Your data will became anonymous (art. 17) after two years of your last service, unless you request to be earlier. If this happens you will loose all benefits (loyalty points). Read deadlines below.
- Your voucher no longer has your e-mail address nor your mobile/telephone phone contact.
- Payments with credit card or paypal, you will provide the details directly to these payment gateways (subcontractors).
- STRIPE: Stripe’s services in Europe are provided by a Stripe affiliate—Stripe Payments Europe Limited (“Stripe Payments Europe”)—an entity located in Ireland and subject to European law. In providing Stripe Services, Stripe Payments Europe transfers personal data to Stripe, Inc. in the US. To ensure the adequate protection of personal data, Stripe uses the European Commission’s Standard Contractual Clauses (“Model Clauses”) to allow for the lawful transfer of such data under the EU Data Directive. These Model Clauses cover all transfers of EU personal data between Stripe Payments Europe and Stripe, Inc., including user data and end-customer cardholder data. To learn more about the Stripe data transfers or to request a copy of their Model Clauses, please contact them at email@example.com.
- PAYPAL: please read Paypal terms
- We do not process, for marketing/profiling proposals, the contacts made by e-mail or via our online contact forms, we will use it, exclusively, to reply to your request.
- You can change your personal information on your YFT account.
- If you give us consent to send our newsletter (sent occasionally, up to twice a year), we may use third parties to process the mailing, we will stop sending the newsletter: a) if you request; b) if point 2) becomes effective.
- Fiscal, we must keep the fiscal document up to 10 (ten) years (according to Portuguese law) after has been created, the personal information that exists in it is the following:
- The lead passenger name
- VAT number (if given)
- Pick up and drop off area
- Booking reference
- Personal information
- Direct YFT bookings, 2 (two) years after not using our services your data will become anonymous.
- Third party bookings, 2 (two) years after using our services your data will become anonymous.
- Direct Emails, will be deleted after one year of the first contact.
- Chat, will be deleted after one year of the first contact.
- Facebook (please check their policy)
- When requested by you, please send an e-mail to from the e-mail for which you used to create the booking and we will process the request (art. 15).